Job’s at D-Drinks
Sales Business Analyst
Function : Sales Business Analyst
Who are you?
• You have a Bachelor degree
• Min 2 years of experience in business support & analysis
• Excellent Excel & Powerpoint knowledge
• Relevant product & category knowledge
• Fluent Dutch, French & English
(verbal and written) skills
• Analyze Nielsen data, D-drinks sales data & category trends
• Follow-up promotional plans for existing & new brands in the Food & Beverages sector
• Coordinate & support trade budgets and plans with brand owners
• Support for customers for all technical product data and commercial promotional retail & OOH plans
• Analyze Nielsen data, customer research,market & category trends in Drinks & Snacks
• Monitor & report on ROI & key performancemetrics of D-drinks
• Collaborate closely with our backoffice,sales & marketing team
Who are we?
D-Drinks supplies signature drinks and snacks to consumers seeking healthy alternative beverages/snacks and a welcoming lifestyle experience.
Please send you CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing and/or Event Itern
Region: Zwijnaarde (Ghent) - Belgium
Social media savvy? Hands-on? Busy becoming a marketing and/or event wizard? Ready to dive into the world of AriZona, Fiji, Vitamin Well and so many more popping brands?
Join D-Drinks for an exciting marketing and event traineeship filled with fun, learning and - of course - the most yummy drinks and snacks on the planet.
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and who knows... You might be our next trainee!
Marketing Internship NL
Region: Den Bosch, Netherlands
Looking for an exciting marketing internship with the possibility to work on events and social media for premium A-brands? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org